beppe

Elezioni presidenziali NAF

60 posts in this topic

Hello gang!

My final NAF Tournament Director blogs of 2018 are up and ready for your viewing pleasure (if this sort of thing gives you viewing pleasure!).

NAF news and thoughts here, and a tournament blog here. This month, my own tournament, so an organisational playing hybrid. Some words from Beppe about the Italian Open this month! :)

Cheers!

2 people like this

Hi gang!

My first NAF TD blog of 2019 is live. Tune in for all your NAF tournament news needs, some lovely photos, WC chat and some good ideas for a June holiday. What's not to like?

Cheers!

1 person likes this

Hi all!

It's NAF TD blog time again. As ever, general NAF thoughts can be found here, and a tournament report over on TheTacklezone, here.

This month, we cover tournaments in Stockport and Toronto, look at World Cup rule stats and I try and remember REVA Once in Valencia. There was a free bar, it is hazy.

Cheers!

4 people like this

It's that time again!

Please find my NAF related blog here and my report of the 2019 Dungeonbowl here, complete with dungeon images and really bad MS Paint work. I might get better, one day!

Lots of fun stuff this month, as ever. If you're in any way NAF-curious, take a look.

Cheers!

1 person likes this

I've just posted my April NAF TD blog here. No tournament report from me this month, but hopefully some nice stuff in the NAF blog including a cracking report from a Spanish GoT themed event. Nothing if not timely (no spoilers)!

Cheers.

2 people like this

Hello!

A late one but hopefully a good one, as I look back on May NAF matters here and am probably the last of the NAFC bloggers to write-up my 2019 experience here. With any luck it was worth the wait!

Cheers.

Hi all,

Having had June off blogging, I'm back with a bumper July edition. This month, we have reports from two NAF majors (Spike! in Canada and the Eucalyptus Bowl in Australia), along with notes from POW Town and the Copa Tenochtitlan. Of course, all of the usual news and updates are covered.

While I'm here tugging your coattails, if you're interested in website developments / variants read this announcement, and to get across the 2019 Annual Review, this one.

Cheers!

Hello! A mercifully short NAF TD blog from me this month. We have some tournament news from New Zealand, as well as Lucca 2015 nostalgia as we get ever close to Dornbirn. I'll be back to double-blogging next month and covering a tournament I've played over on thetacklezone, I hope!

Cheers.

2 people like this

Just a touch late, here are my last blogs before Blood Bowl's big one in Dornbirn! September NAF stuff is dealt with here, and a report of my trip up to Newcastle for the 12th Geordiebowl here

Since I'm making this post anyway, this month the NAF released the results of our variants review. Have a look here if you've missed them thus far. They're very pretty, even if you might not otherwise be interested!

Going to Dornbirn? Pop over and say hello! :D

Cheers!

2 people like this

Hi gang,

My October NAF TD blog is online. This month, what else? A heavy dose of NAF World Cup IV for you. Check it out here: https://www.thenaf.net/2019/10/tournament-director-blog-oct-19/.

For those of you interested in the results of the NAF Annual Review process, these will go online tomorrow, November 1. Check thenaf.net for all of the detail.

Cheers!

Edited by Purplegoo
2 people like this